Saturday, December 3, 2011

Busted Cam, more to come, adventures in the works!



So just when I started my blog, our digital camera took a turn for the worst. You could say the battery is in anaphylactic shock! wha happon'!??
There's so much I want to share! Early Thanksgiving with mom and dad, Thanksgiving-Thanksgiving with in-laws. We even had the gnarliest Mexican Train marathon pictures! So bummed. I'll get a new one yet. Look forward to some christmas-y blogs, and nursing school preparation blogs sometime in the future!
Also, my amazing brother (not his real mustache in pic, hehe) has recently accepted a job as Fish and Game Warden in Southern California, and will be in training for the next 6-7 months in Chico, living in Paradise with his bride, literally! I'm so excited that we are both on these fantastic career/life journeys at the same time. I want to visit home in Fresno more, especially since we both have flown the nest! I miss our families so much. Here is a pic of my sweet Grandma when she came with my Mom all the way to to the bay to see me a few months ago, one out of many loves I miss terribly!
It's homemade Pizza and sci-fi night tonight in the Sobolew household. I wish you all a lovely Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment