

Long story short, I rushed to the SFSU campus early this morning with about 5 hrs sleep under my belt. How could I be frustrated or flustered when I get to drive by this beautiful bay on my way to school and look out onto the horizon? This must be how people make the commute each day. I didn't take these photos b/c I don't have one of them new fangled iPhones like the kids these days,and I also want to live. Here are some sunrise pics of the bay bridge to show you what I mean.[you can click on them for a larger view]
Anywho, I got to school, got a primo parking spot [rare], walked across campus in the bone chilling, face numbing winter air, and arrived to find that I actually didn't need to be there until 10! I could have complained butwas just so relieved I got every single class I wanted...pheww. The woman at the desk at the health center today asked what my major was and gave me a big time congratulations saying "Wow, it's practically impossible to get into the SFSU program!" Feels pretty good, I still Sort of can't believe it's happening. Well, happy Friday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment