Monday, December 12, 2011

Buche de Noel


















Sur La Table Christmas Party last night. I made a Buche de Noel for the first time [click the photos to see them large] Chocolate Genoise (cake) with Bailey's, and mascarpone, coconut, Malibu Rum filling with meringue mushrooms. After un-rolling it to fill, it fell apart on me! So Jordan made frosting and frosted it for me while I was at work. What a guy.
Our store manager handed out $1,000 in prizes and I got this cloche (I sound like I'm speaking Klingon when I say that). There was a ton of food because it's Sur La Table! Two different kinds of mac n' cheese, feta sandwiches, salad, another gorgeous Buche, canelle, the list goes on. I only wish I got a picture of it all. Jordan took these, I was too distracted trying to get it all in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment